The gross purchase value of the first purchase (Baht):
Minimum purchase value of next purchase (Baht):
Minimum return (Baht):
Minimum return (Unit):
INVESTMENT SECURITIES (19 ธ.ค. 2560)
TOP 5 INVESTED PROPERTY
Rating of instrument or issuer
1. The approval by the Office of the SEC for the establishment and management of mutual funds included in this website does neither constitute the certification by the SEC and the Office of the SEC of the accuracy of information in the prospectus, nor the guarantee of price of investment units offered for sale.
2. Investment in investment units is not a bank deposit and carries investment risk. Unitholders may get back an investment amount more or less than the initial investment amount, and may not receive payment of the redeeming price of investment units within specified time or may be unable to redeem the investment units (in case of open-end funds) as instructed.
3. Past performance of the fund is not insisting of future performance.
4. Investment in funds is subject to investment risks.
5. Interested persons should thoroughly study information in the prospectus to support the decision to buy investment units and keep it for future reference. Before deciding to buy any investment units, interested persons should always study latest information in the prospectus. Information or details aside from those provided in this website may be examined, or copy of a prospectuss project information section can be requested at the management company or agent.
6.Investors may examine information that may affect their investment decision, such as transactions with connected persons and investment allocation according to ratio stipulated in the investment objective etc., at the Office of the SEC or via its internet network.www.sec.or.th
7. The management company may also invest in securities or other assets for its own account as it invests in securities or other assets for the funds, provided that this must be in accordance with the criteria stipulated by the Office of the SEC. Interested persons may examine detailed information concerning investment for the management companys account at the management company, the agent and the Office of the SEC.
8. The management company permits its employees to invest in securities for their own account, provided that they must observe the code of conduct and notifications issued by the Association of Investment Management Companies and must disclose the information of such investment to the management company for its supervision and control of the trading of securities by them.
9. We have prepared and collected information on this website in good faith, and endeavored to use reliable sources to ensure the accuracy thereof. However, we and our management, employees and officers cannot provide warranty of the accuracy, completeness and reliability of such information for reasons which may be attributable to the information itself or any other causes. Investors wishing to use information on this website for any purpose should exercise due care or acquire supplementary information from other sources to support their consideration.
10. We reserve the right to amend, modify or change any information on this website without advance notice.
11. We and our management, employees and officers reserve the right not to take responsibility for all damages caused to data or communication system of the visitors or investors as a result of their access to this website or any websites linked with us.
12. We provide a number of links to some local and overseas internet websites for your convenient access only. Those websites may contain information, introduce knowledge, suggest concept, or offer to sell products or services described on their webpages to you. At present, some of those websites, particularly those in other jurisdiction, may be unable to provide services or offer to sell products in the jurisdiction of Thailand. Therefore, visitors who use our links to access those websites and are interested to use services or buy products from them are strongly advised to carefully review and examine the relevant information before making a decision to use services, buy products or take any other steps at your own risk. We are not involved in the information, the rendering of services or the offering of goods and cannot guarantee the accuracy of those information, the rendering of services or the offering of goods described on those websites
13. For our website visitors who migrate to other sites via the links on our site, please be advised that those websites may not be under the control of the Securities and Exchange Act 1992, and that we may have not yet investigated the service, data or goods of those companies. Therefore, we can neither make a warranty of the accuracy and completeness of information thereon nor take responsibility for damage arising therefrom
14. We reserve all rights in connection with any information on our website. Dissemination, reference, copying, reproduction or change of information on this website by any means whatsoever is prohibited unless with our prior permission. We and our management, employees and officers reserve the right not to take responsibility for all damages in case that any report, content, data, text or media on this website is changed or modified by any person, whether intentionally or without our due authorization, and subsequently disseminated, whether specifically or generally, in such a way that may cause misunderstanding or damage to property or reputation of other company or person
15. The change or modification of any report, content, data, text and media on this website by whatsoever means, whether intentionally or without our prior authorization, which results in damage to property or reputation of other company or person is an unlawful act. Aside from civil liability for compensation, the person committing such act may be subject to criminal punishment.