Foreign Investment Fund
• The Fund’s policy is to invest in the investment units of the foreign mutual funds (or “Master fund)”) An average investment of the Fund in the Master Fund in the fiscal year is not less than 80% of net asset value. By the master fund invested by the Fund is Baillie Gifford Worldwide Health Innovation Fund class B USD Acc in USD currency, The investment objective in is to invest in companies related to a wide range of healthcare businesses, The Where Most equity securities are listed, traded or Management in a regulated markets (Regulated Market). The equity instruments which will be invested by the Fund consist of ordinary shares and transferable securities, for instance, convertible securities, convertible preferred securities, and warrants.
• The major investment strategy of Baillie Gifford Worldwide Health Innovation Fund (the “Master Fund”) is to invest in worldwide equity instruments relating to the companies in Healthcare Industry and the companies in Innovative Healthcare Industry, for instance, diagnosis, treatment, and prevention; and may invest in equity instruments of the companies deemed by the Fund Manager that they operate the health care businesses even though the said companies are not particularly classified in Healthcare Sector according to the definition of any indexes. However, the equity instruments invested by the Master Fund may be small cap, mid cap, or big cap. The specific targets among small, mid, and large markets which are the caps with growth potential are not allocated. Each cap is selected by the team of the Master Fund Manager.
• The Thai Fund may invest in Derivatives for more efficient portfolio management and/or for hedging from Foreign Exchange Rate Risk based on the Fund Manager’s discretion by taking into consideration from the financial market condition at that moment, and other related factors. In addition, the Fund may invest in or hold the Structured Note and/or other properties, or acquire gain by other means as specified in the project and/or as prescribed in the Notification and approved by the SEC or the Office of the SEC.
• The Fund may invest in the investment units of the Mutual Fund, or Property Fund (Type 1 Fund), or Real Estate Investment Trust (REITs), or Infrastructure Fund (infra) under the management of the Management Company in the proportion of not exceeding 20% of net asset value of the Fund.
• The Management Company reserves its right to change the type and characteristics of mutual fund in the future as Fund of Funds or mutual fund that directly invests in foreign instruments and/or securities, or can become Feeder Fund, not causing an increase in risk spectrum according to the Fund Manager’s discretion depending on market situation to fulfill maximum benefit of the unitholders. Furthermore, the Management Company shall give an advance notice to the unitholders for acknowledgement at least 30 (thirty) days prior to change in type of such fund by publicizing via the Management Company’s Website and the investment unit selling or redemption sponsor (if any).
You can find master fund information on the Website : www.bailliegifford.com
Fund Management Strategy :
Master funds have investment strategies. To expect the higher turnover than the index (Active management) and LH HEALTH INNOVATION FUND Have an investment strategy In order to Fund Performance according to Master Funds
BenchmarkThis fund will compare with the performance of the master fund. Adjusted by exchange rate to calculate the return in Thai Baht as of the date of return calculation
29 September 2021
Fund Manager Name
Land and Houses Securities Public Company Limited
or appoint selling agents