The policy of the Fund is to invest and/or have the following securities and/or instruments by considering adjusting proportion of investment in the aforesaid securities and/or instruments from 0–100% of net asset value of the Fund.
- Equity instrument
- Debt instrument, bank deposit, hybrid instrument and warrant
- Investment unit of Property Fund/REITs/any other instruments with option of acquisition or with underlying return on the aforesaid instruments or portfolio of the aforesaid instruments/investment units.
- Infrastructure Fund/any other instruments with option of acquisition or with underlying return with the aforesaid instruments as well as other securities or assets or seeking of profit by other means as specified by the Project or as prescribed in Notifications of SEC or the Office of SEC.
The Fund Manager shall consider investing in equity instrument and/or debt instrument and/or investment unit of Property Fund/REITs and/or Infrastructure Fund and/or any other securities considered by the fund manager that they are appropriate for investment.
The Fund shall consider investing in stock which is the first component of SET100 Index and/or the Fund may consider investing in stocks of other portfolios at the investment proportion depending on the discretion of the fund manager and as appropriate for situation in each period mainly for benefit of the Fund.
The fund has an investment strategy that expects higher return on investment than the indicated Benchmark. (Active Management)
Not exceeding 12 times per annum
Benchmark1) PF&REIT Total Return Index 20%
2) MTM ThaiBMA Government Bond Index 1-3 years 20%
3) SET 100 (Total Return Index) 60%
29 June 2017
Fund Manager Name
Land and Houses Securities Public Company Limited
or appoint selling agents
Dividend history last 10
(Remark: Pay total 10 Time, Amount 1.2800 THB)